THE RIGHT SITE. THE RIGHT STATE.
Memphis Regional Megasite
The Memphis Regional Megasite (MRM) in Haywood County and Fayette County, Tennessee, is the premier advanced manufacturing site in the southeastern U.S.
A central location, massive size, solid infrastructure and a committed team of business and government leaders make this Tennessee site the future of manufacturing in the Southern Automotive Corridor.
The development of the 4,100-acre site is fully backed by the administration of Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam with a total infrastructure investment by the state of $106 million.
The MRM is certified by McCallum Sweeney Consulting through the Tennessee Valley Authority’s (TVA) Megasite Certification program. At 4,100 acres, it is the last remaining TVA Megasite in Tennessee.
The 4,100-acre megasite is backed by a $106 million infrastructure investment and the following advantages:
- Only 45 minutes from the Memphis International Airport and the Fedex World Headquarters.
- CSX Rail, adjacent to site, connects the MRM to four Class I rail systems in the area.
- The site is within 50 miles of 10 four-year colleges, six two-year institutions and six state technology centers, guaranteeing your facility a steady pipeline of qualified workers and resources.
- 4,100 acres/1659 hectares
- Immediately available
- Excellent topography
- All drainage begins on site
- No flood zones
- Designated "Attainment" for 8-hour Ozone Standards & PM 2.5
- Minimal wetlands
- Over 80% of the core site is unforested and cleared
- Excellent soils
- Low water tables
- No endangered species
- No archeological impediments
- No structures on site
- Fast rezoning process
- Adjacent to Memphis MSA
- 20 minutes East of Memphis suburbs
- 30 minutes West of McKellar-Sipes Commercial Airport, near Jackson, TN
- 35 minutes West of Jackson, TN
- 45 minutes East of Memphis International Airport & Fed Ex World Headquarters
- 45 minutes East of Downtown Memphis
- Within 50 miles of ten four-year colleges, six two-year institutions and six state technology centers